For the Customers

How to Report a Criminal Offence

Anyone can report a criminal offence, but most frequently it is discovered by the police or reported by the injured party. Together with the evidence, a criminal complaint is submitted to the state prosecution service or the police. The latter investigate the circumstances of the offence and in doing so are directed by the state prosecutor if necessary.